Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Parksville and District Association for Community Living has been accredited by CARF for the following programs with the RED text indicating newly aquired accreditation:
- Self Help Skills
- Semi Independent Living
- Community Career Connections
- Board Governance Standards
CARF 2012 Survey results:
- PDACL has been granted a further three years of accreditation
- Two new areas of accreditation are - Community Career Connections and Board Governance
- Accreditation is valid until March 2015.
CARF 2008 Survey results:
- "This organization (PDACL) has met internationally recognized standards...."
- PDACL was awarded accreditation in October 2008 for three years.
- Accreditation will be in force until October 2011.
Thanks goes to all of the staff who worked hard to achieve this standard for PDACL. The Board Members must also be congratulated for meeting the requirements of Governance that satisfies these exacting standards.
Reminder PDACL is a:
Scented products should not be worn or used at PDACL. Scented products may include: cologne/perfume; hair products; body sprays and lotions; cleaning products; laundry supplies; highly scented soaps and deoderants.